In this position you will recruit and place professionals in new career roles and will develop close working relationships with executives and professionals at all levels. Working in the recruiting industry provides unparalleled exposure to the business and hiring strategies of executives, and our training/mentoring program will help you develop a wide range of business skills including: Client relationship management, sales, negotiation and closing techniques, and interviewing strategies.
As an Executive Recruiter, you will be responsible for sourcing active and passive candidates from internal and external sources, including networking and cold-calling. You must feel comfortable calling a variety of professionals and be able to generate useful information from these calls regardless of the interest level of the person you are calling.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the confidence to cold-call and interact with professionals at all levels
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to work in a consultative sales culture
- Strong computer skills; experience with LinkedIn and/or Google X-Ray is a plus, but not required
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- A strong work ethic, honesty, and personal integrity are a must
- A bachelor’s degree is required; business, sales, and/or recruiting experience is a plus, but not required
- Medical/healthcare experience or an interest in the healthcare field is a plus, but not required
This is a full-time position with the following benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent uncapped bonus/commission plan
- Medical and dental benefits
- 401k plan with employer contribution
- Paid vacation / sick days
If it sounds like this might be the right position for you, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title in the subject line. Your cover letter should explain why you feel you would be a good fit for our organization. Resumes submitted without a cover letter will not be considered.
Back to Careers